AV408 Anti-Impact Gloves
AV408 Anti-Impact Gloves' synthetic ultra suede leather provides wear and flexibility while the 1/8" thick Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) padding protects the palm from impact and shock. Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips ensure excellent grip and flexibility, and the spandex back is breathable and stretchy for optimal comfort and fit. AV408's are great for general work glove, material handling, warehousing, sports, home use and with manual and electric tools.
- Sold in pairs
- Adjustable wrist with hook and loop closure
- Full finger offers maximum hand protection
|AV40820||Small||7||7"-8" / 18-20cm|
|AV40830||Medium||8||8"-9" / 20-23cm|
|AV40840||Large||9||9"-10" / 23-28cm|
|AV40850||XLarge||10||10"-11" / 28-33cm|
|AV40860||XXLarge||11||11"+ / 33+cm|
- This product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 388 - Protective Gloves Against Mechanical Risk. Numbers identify the performance level for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance respectively
Impacto Anti-Impact Protection
Impacto anti-impact gloves utilize Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) padding. VEP has excellent impact absorbing and shock dissipation qualities as well as absorption of higher levels of vibration. VEP is made from polyurethane with additional chemicals that increase its viscosity level. It is effective in redistributing and reducing local pressure on the area padded. VEP will not "compression set", making it extremely durable to stand to rigorous repetitive tasks.