BG413 Anti-Vibration Air Glove
BG413 Anti-Vibration Air Glove utilizes patented air glove technology to protect the palm, fingers, and thumb from impact and vibration. BG413's back is made with nylon fabric to ensure optimum breathability and comfort, and the palm made of soft pearl leather for dexterity and abrasion protection. The Durable Bubble Glove® bladder in the palm, fingers and thumb protects from vibration. Protects from vibration when using hand-held or hand guided power tools and machines such as sanders, grinders, disc cutters, hammer drills, brush cutters and mowers.
- Elastic wrist with hook and loop wrist closure
- Solid in pairs
|XSmall||6||6"-7" / 15-18cm|
|Small||7||7"-8" / 18-20cm|
|Medium||8||8"-9" / 20-23cm|
|Large||9||9"-10" / 23-28cm|
|XLarge||10||10"-11" / 28-33cm|
|XXLarge||11||11"+ / 33+cm|
- This product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves
- Gloves are in compliance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ISO 10819 and North American Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)/ISO 10819:2013
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 388 - Protective Gloves Against Mechanical Risk. Numbers identify the performance level for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance respectively
Impacto Anti-Vibration Protection
Impacto anti-vibration air gloves reduce vibration energy transmission to the palm and fingers. Non-permeable polymer bladder with multiple individual air chambers provides effectiveness that won't degenerate. The soft, flexible bladder is designed to conform to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers helping to maintain tool control. The multiple air chambers construction of the Air Bladder ensures long-lasting wear that won't bottom out. The Air Bladder helps prevent job-specific impact and vibration hazards in the workplace.