DRYRIGGER Gloves are oil and water resistant, designed for the Oil & Gas Industry. Heavy duty TPR padded across the knuckles, back of fingers, thumb and back of the hand protects against bruises, bumps and pinched fingers. Ultra Suede fabric and mesh back for maximum breathability. DRYRIGGERS Under layer of PVC Nitrile offer an extra barrier of protection in oily conditions. Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips provide excellent grip, while patches of 100% KEVLAR® in the thumb web area ensure maximum durability. Ultimate hand protection for workers in oil and gas extraction, well drilling, mining and mechanic to prevent finger pinching, severe cuts, abrasions and crushing injuries.
- Made for the Oil & Gas Industry
- High-Visibility yellow laminated fabric on back of hand
- Sold in pairs
|7"-8" / 18-20cm|
|WGRIGGM||8||8"-9" / 20-23cm|
|WGRIGGL||9||9"-10" / 23-25cm|
|WGRIGGXL||10||10"-11" / 25-28cm|
|WGRIGGXXL||11||11"-12" / 28-30cm|
12"-13" / 31+ cm
For sizing measure the circumference of the hand at the base of fingers. Hand wash in cold water and soft detergent. Do not bleach, dry by machine or dry clean.
- This product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves
- Full finger gloves are in conformance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard EN 10819:1996, Mechanical Vibration and Shock-Hand-Arm Vibration and North American Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819